Fun with Replica Guns

The last time that my friends and I had a real good game of paint ball fights was ages ago. My husband and I would be on one team and our friends would be on another, we would usually win because my husband was awesome at it and I was also a good shooter. I miss those days, who says that we can not have that fun again? I was on this site looking for airguns and oh man do they have a selection of just about anything that you want and need. Air Gun Depot has everything from pellet guns, air rifles, air pistols just name the type and they got it. Of course the guns are not ment to harm anyone so do not go thinking that. Looking through the site it reminds of when my dad used to do some of his target practices, he can check these out for himself, so you see there is a little bit for everyone. I am going to call my budies right now and try to convince them for another one of our awesome games. I know they want to, because I wasnt to so make some time you guys.

0 comments:

Designed by Just A SImple Mom | My Voice News Home | Work At Home