Lets Go Whitewater Rafting!

These where the exact words of my husband, and it took me a couple of minutes to really let it sink in. As you know, I am always talking about what we should do this summer and where do we want to go. So I did look into Poconos whitewater rafting because thats where my family went but I did not go a few years back, they had a blast and from what I hear its a great experience. Why not? It will be an awesome adventure and you bet I will take tons of pictures to show. Since I said yes, my family has been going on and on about how much they loved it what to do and now I realy cant wait to try it myself! Whitewater rafting on the Lehigh River in the Poconos, Pennsylvania is great Outdoor FUN for all abilities and ages, that means that the kids can join too. Its an experience of a lifetime.

0 comments:

Designed by Just A SImple Mom | My Voice News Home | Work At Home