The country's cheapest gas

Wow I was so shocked when I read this title mainly because I did not know that cheap gas still existed and if it did, was it really cheap? In Missouri, gas is just under $4, now thats a bargain, but I often wondered, what makes gas so cheap in most other states, why does the pries vary? gas taxes are low, but they aren't quite as low as some other states'. New Jersey, for example, takes just 14.5 cents per gallon, but its prices remain more expensive than Missouri's. (The Garden State's ban on self-service pumps adds an estimated nickel or so per gallon to the retail price. We really have no choice but to envy the other states that may have cheaper gas. For more about this read it here http://www.slate.com/id/2193222/?y=1

0 comments:

Designed by Just A SImple Mom | My Voice News Home | Work At Home