About Lap-Surgery.net

I have often heard aboutLAP-BAND surgery but i never gave it much thought until now. I have heard people talk about it and I think that it is a great way to help many people lose weight. Dr. Spivak helps people with that and has performed thousands of laparoscopic bariatric procedures and his Texas weight loss surgery practice is designated as "a center of excellence" by the American Society for Bariatric Surgery (ASBS). so people in that area or others can now know where to go and find this qualified doctor. I know that many others as well as myslef would go miles to find a great doctor in a field such as this, as long as I know that the doctor perfrming has done this before and is highly considered by others, then go for it.

0 comments:

Designed by Just A SImple Mom | My Voice News Home | Work At Home