Cher in Vegas

Could you beleive that this woman is 62? Its amazing how awesome she looks and the way she performs just tops it all! Earlier this month I did hear about her opening night which went so well, In case many of you do not know, she replaced Celin Dion. Opening night so many fans as well as some of the most popular performers came out to see the diva perform. I really can not wait to get my Cher Tickets at Caesars Palace because one of the things that I really love about watching her during her shows are her costumes. I managed to see the sketches of some of them and they all are just fabulous and of course designed just for her, I mean who else can pull it off? This is something that many people should at least go see once if you have to, it will be an awesome event and you know that during her shows, she gives it her all, and the energy will be amazing, you can actually feel it. How many peopl can say that they have had a career for 4 decades and still going? SO what are you waiting for, make sure you get your tickets to one of her shows, you will not be dissapointed at all.

0 comments:

Designed by Just A SImple Mom | My Voice News Home | Work At Home