Easy Ways to Eat Healthy

I have been trying to eat healthy and I have to say that it can be really hard to stick to and do. If you are trying to control your weight or shed a few pounds, here are some great ways to do so.

Print out a menu and plan ahead your meals. Better yet, have them prepared so its easy to just heat and serve.I love snacks so what I do is make snack in a baggy so that I can grab and go. Trail mix, fruit or just a granola bar. Have those handy when you get those cravings. And the most imporatant things that you can do, is cook your own meals at home! Do not go out to eat, no take out and junk like that, those can hurt your body as well as pockets.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So true, whats up hot momma?:)

i called this morning, whered you go

Designed by Just A SImple Mom | My Voice News Home | Work At Home