Do you squidoo?

When I first heard about squidoo, thought what a funny name. So much people were talking about it in a forum that I was in, that I decided to to join and see what the hoopla is about. You can write a lens about anything that you like. You can use it to promote and drive traffic to your sites or you can use it to get information out there for others to see. I use it to let people know about surveys that pay you for your opinion. Thats right, sign up and get emails with surveys or go to the site and take the survey, they pay you cash, check, amazon gift card and points to cash in for prizes. I love making money this way. I do the surveys while I am taking a break from work. So visit my squidoo and see what survey site you can sign up for.

0 comments:

Designed by Just A SImple Mom | My Voice News Home | Work At Home